April, 2023April 28, 2023
FUN MIND-BLOWING FACTS (Compiled by Daniel Nwokolo)
- You can also get your eyeballs tattooed. The whites of your eyes can get injected with a variety of colours. The risks involved are just pain and double vision.
- The most expensive coffee in the world, Kopi Luwak, is made from coffee beans that have been eaten, partially digested and defecated by an animal called the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxorus hermaphrodite).
- Blood can be used as a substitute for eggs when baking (if you’re Dracula).
- Camels have 3 eyelids. This adaptation among others, allows a camel to survive the harsh conditions of the desert
- Lizards communicate by doing push-ups.
- Some rich people employ the services of special therapists known as “Wealth Psychologists” to help them cope with their immense wealth.
- On Valentine’s Day in South Korea, only women give gifts. NOT MEN.
- A snail can sleep for as long as 3 years.
- A collection of unicorns is called a “Blessing”
- Pope Francis was once a nightclub bouncer.
- Cows give more milk when they listen to music.
- The door to the dining area of the Alcobaça monastery in Portugal was made narrow so that monks who got too big were forced to go into fasting.
- Honey never spoils. There are jars of honey discovered that date back to thousands of years ago
- Most lipsticks contain fish scales.
- When added across a lifetime, the average human being would have spent over a year sitting on the toilet.
- Vanilla flavouring is sometimes made with the urine of beavers.
- Boanthropy is a psychological disorder that makes a person believe he/she is a cow.
- The Water Dropwort is a very poisonous plant that leaves its victims smiling even after they’re dead
- Placing even a small amount of alcohol on a scorpion will make it go completely crazy and sting itself to death
<em>I'm Dav-Oz, and I'm the Chief Editor of The Dav-Oz Blog, a graphic designer and upcoming fashion designer.</em>
<em>I'm just your regular young Nigerian lad with dreams and hope for a better future.</em>