Spaghetti to me is a higher version of noodles and a sister to macaroni. It is rich in carbohydrate and fiber which provides glucose, the crucial fuel for the brain and muscles. If you are watching your cholesterol level, pasta is perfect for you being very low in sodium and cholesterol free.
Dirty Spaghetti is a special delicacy that is highly nutritious. I call it busy pasta because of the numerous finger licking ingredients used in preparing it. It’s easy to make and very ideal for maintaining guest at indoor and outdoor occasions.
Trust me, it should be added to your weekly menu.
Ingredients for Preparing Dirty Pasta
Hot dog (sliced)
Mixed Raw egg
Fried cube plantain
Mixed chopped vegetables (carrot, green bell pepper, cabbage, green peas)
Bouillon cubes (Maggi or Knorr)
Garlic cloves (grated)
Habanero pepper or ata-rodo (chopped)
Salt to taste
- In a very clean pot, add the chicken liver and the chicken breast, the grated ginger and garlic cloves, bouillon cubes, the curry, the thyme and salt to taste, then mix all together. Leave it for 2mins.
- On a medium heat, put the mixed chicken breast and liver. Allow to steam for a while then add water. That will be enough to parboil the spaghetti. Seive it from the water to get the chicken stock.
- On medium heat, place the chicken stock then add the spaghetti. Make sure the stock is enough to cook the spaghetti but be sure to not over boil so the spaghetti won’t be too soft. When it’s ready set aside.
- Still on medium heat, pour the groundnut oil into an empty pan and allow to heat then add the chicken breast to the hot oil.
- When the chicken breast begins to change color, add the chicken liver then stir.
- Add the sliced onions and the habanero pepper and allow to fry a little
- Add the mixed chopped vegetables, the sweet corn and then your mixed raw egg then stir all together.
- Add the kidney beans, hot dog, the fried cube plantain and the soy sauce, then resume stirring (you can add salt and bullion cubes if your chicken stock isn’t spicy and sweet enough).
- Add your parboiled spaghetti to the mixture then stir very well and allow to steam for some time.
- Turn off the heat.
- YOUR DIRTY PASTA IS READY😘😘
- Serve with freshly made pineapple juice (chilled).
You can leave a comment and tell me what you think. Remember, BSO cares.